MSL Application Process
Application deadline for 2014-2015
- Applications for the 2014-2015 academic year are now being accepted. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and admissions decisions made on a rolling basis.
How to Apply
Your returned application should include:
- Completed Wake Forest MSL application
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Brief personal statement on how the MSL program fits with your personal and career goals
- Undergraduate and graduate school transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Standardized test score report (LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT), if applicable
Submit materials by mail or .pdf copy/email to:
Wake Forest University School of Law
Admissions & Financial Aid Office
Master of Studies in Law
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
You are encouraged to keep track of the status of your application through our online Applicant Status Checker.
Once the complete MSL application is received, an applicant may be asked to set up a personal interview with members of the MSL admissions committee. This interview may be via teleconferencing when an in-person interview would be impractical.