Online MSL Application Process
To be considered for the fall 2016 semester, completed applications must be received by August 1, 2016.
How to Apply
Your returned application should include:
- Completed 2016 Wake Forest MSL Application
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Undergraduate and graduate school transcripts
- Two MSL Reference Forms - Applicants are required to submit a minimum of two Reference Forms. Ideally, these forms should come from former professors or employers of the applicant who can address the applicant’s ability to pursue graduate legal study. Reference Forms should be emailed or mailed to the school directly from the person providing the recommendation. Applicants may submit Reference Forms directly to the school if in a sealed envelope and signed across the seal.
- Standardized test score reports (LSAT, GRE, GMAT or MCAT) are optional.
Submit materials by mail or .pdf copy/email to:
Wake Forest University School of Law
Admissions & Financial Aid Office
Master of Studies in Law
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
You are encouraged to keep track of the status of your application through our online Applicant Status Checker.
Online Eligibility by State
Wake Forest University School of Law, like all higher education institutions, must follow individual state regulations before enrolling students outside of North Carolina in online programs. We are currently only accepting applications from residents of the states listed here. Authorization is pending in many more states and students may be able to enroll. Please call our office (336.758.5437) to determine your state’s eligibility.